What is zeroTrigger in ngx-countdown-timer

I have been looking at the ngx-countdown-timer, which seems to be an excellent library for what I am trying to do.
I can not find any explanation of what zeroTrigger is for, and a Google search for zeroTrigger returned only three results.
I created a method to call and attached it like this.
<countdown-timer zeroTrigger=“zeroTrigger(‘bob’)” [end]="‘2019-06-16 14:53:00’">
The zeroTrigger method is this.
zeroTrigger(val) {
this.Expired = true;
console.log(‘zeroTrigger’);
}
It seems that the zeroTrigger() method never gets called, although my best guess is that when the countdown reaches zero it should be triggered.
Some additional documentation would be nice.
Additionally, is this actually a bug?
What I wanted to do was to remove an item from a list when it expires, and this sounded like the perfect way to do that.

1 Like

(You might get an answer here, but because this forum is focused on npm, you might want to ask your question somewhere that targets experts with your package. I have moved your topic to #community:javascript)

1 Like

I solved my own problem, although I still think the documentation could do with improving.
zeroTrigger is used to provide a function that is called when the counter reaches Zero.
In my code, I forgot to enclose zeroTrigger in ().
Problem line:
<countdown-timer zeroTrigger=“zeroTrigger(‘bob’)” [end]="‘2019-06-16 14:53:00’">
Corrected line:
<countdown-timer (zeroTrigger)=“zeroTrigger(‘bob’)” [end]="‘2019-06-16 14:53:00’">
Hope this helps someone.