The npm community forum has been discontinued.
To discuss usage of npm, visit the GitHub Support Community.
npmjs.com scores (quality, popularity, maintenance) seems to be wrong
|score||suspect scores on npmjs.com are wrong||scores as expected on npms.io|
- project level issue on GitHub: Borewit/music-metadata#293
- query music-metadata scores on npmjs.com
- query music-metadata scores on npms.io
Scores on npms.io:
Suspiciously lower scores on npmjs.com:
There have been some previous reports of issues with the scores:
Thanks John, I have seen those. Yet those issues seems to suffer from a different cause.
I had this issue before, to my best understanding npmjs.com should simply reflect the scores published on npms.io. Which is clearly not the case. For sure the scores do not make any sense.
However the quality drop in chunks of 33% as mentioned in 9755 seems to correspond:
- a drop of 1 x 33% in quality?
- a drop of 2 x 33% + 1% in maintenance?
- a drop of 3% popularity?