I’m using Mac Mojave, Laravel (Laravel-mix), npm, composer, nodejs. I’ve done many googles and read many suggestions on other forums and none have worked.
- I’ve deleted and re-installed node_modules multiple times
- upgraded and downgraded npm and nodejs multiple times
- ensured I have permission to the folders
- made sure this path is in the path variable
- run npm install with many different parameters
Again, the file it says does not exist does indeed exist. The error line:
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/Users/user_name/Projects/contractor-hub/public/assets/js/chunks/assets/js/vendor.chunk.js?_=5959d891f57fb2ced51a’
Any help appreciated!