[meta] new tink-contributors group!

(Kat Marchán) #1

Hey y’all!

I’ve added a new @tink-contributors group and added anyone who’s sent a PR or claimed a tink task to it. This group now has topic creation privileges for #development, so if you want to create a new topic to ask questions about tink not directly related to the task you’ve taken on or any other stuff with existing threads, you can just make a new topic yourself and ask away! Or start a discussion!

Thanks again to all of you who have contributed and helped make this project so much fun to work on! :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

(Joshua) #2

Quick question that I’m putting here because I can’t think of a better place to put it, but where should we ask questions about tink if we are not in @tink-contributors?

(Kat Marchán) #3

If you have high enough TL, you should be able to post directly to #development

(Joshua) #4

Ah, my TL dropped down to Member because I had been taking a break from this due to school work ramping up. Anyway, I would love to help out with tink, so here’s hoping I can get my TL back up.

(Kat Marchán) #5

Just keep an eye out then. I’m regularly posting things folks can contribute to. Check out the main contribution post.

(Joshua) #6

Where should I go to report issues I have with tink while testing it out?

(Kat Marchán) #7

I wouldn’t really go bug hunting right now unless you intend to send a PR to fix it. It’s far too early for that.