Learnyounode deprecated?X.x

Hi guys I’ve some trouble with learnyounode installation. I need to take a course on node and if it doesn’t work I’m screwed! Attached the terminal screenshot & the log file! Thanks!

2019-06-18T08_50_08_747Z-debug.log (621,2 KB)

(Reports to #bugs should use the template which includes extra information like the npm version you are running and platform you are on. Reports to #support are more freeform and I have moved your issue there.)

I see the same warnings installing learnyounode on my Mac, but it does install for me.

The last learnyounode release was in 2017, so you might want to look for a fresher tutorial (unless your course is using learnyounode in particular).

Hi Mr. John, forgive me if I was not precise in entering the right information! I’m not very familiar with forums, I found myself forced to write because nobody knew how to help me! I’m not even sure if I can continue writing here in case I apologize.
Unfortunately the course uses just this little program and the version of my npm is 6.9.0.
It’s convenient because the course is in Italian if I were to look for some other tutorial it might be difficult for me to follow spoken English. But in the worst case, if I really can’t do it as we say in these parts “Mater artium necessitas”: “Necessity is the mother of all arts”!
Excuse me again if I violated some point of the regulation of this comunity and I thank you for the answer!

1 Like

(Please do not be concerned about asking your question. Good luck getting an answer.)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.