Learnyounode deprecated?X.x

Hi guys I’ve some trouble with learnyounode installation. I need to take a course on node and if it doesn’t work I’m screwed! Attached the terminal screenshot & the log file! Thanks!

2019-06-18T08_50_08_747Z-debug.log (621,2 KB)

(Reports to #bugs should use the template which includes extra information like the npm version you are running and platform you are on. Reports to #support are more freeform and I have moved your issue there.)

I see the same warnings installing learnyounode on my Mac, but it does install for me.

The last learnyounode release was in 2017, so you might want to look for a fresher tutorial (unless your course is using learnyounode in particular).

Hi Mr. John, forgive me if I was not precise in entering the right information! I’m not very familiar with forums, I found myself forced to write because nobody knew how to help me! I’m not even sure if I can continue writing here in case I apologize.
Unfortunately the course uses just this little program and the version of my npm is 6.9.0.
It’s convenient because the course is in Italian if I were to look for some other tutorial it might be difficult for me to follow spoken English. But in the worst case, if I really can’t do it as we say in these parts “Mater artium necessitas”: “Necessity is the mother of all arts”!
Excuse me again if I violated some point of the regulation of this comunity and I thank you for the answer!

1 Like

(Please do not be concerned about asking your question. Good luck getting an answer.)