Failed to install lotion package on Raspbian Buster

Hi all;
I’m attempting to install lotion (using npm version 11.15.0, same issue on version 12.) on my system “Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)”; my package json only holds a reference to lotion 0.4.26. When I attempt to install I get a 404 error during the execution of ‘node ./bin/download.js’ does anyone know what the issue is ?

npm install
npm WARN deprecated natives@1.1.6: This module relies on Node.js’s internals and will break at some point. Do not use it, and update to graceful-fs@4.x.

tendermint-node@5.1.4 preinstall /home/pedro/project/dapps/golf/node_modules/tendermint-node
node ./bin/preinstall.js

leveldown@5.3.0 install /home/pedro/project/dapps/golf/node_modules/leveldown
node-gyp-build

tendermint-node@5.1.4 install /home/pedro/project/dapps/golf/node_modules/tendermint-node
node ./bin/download.js

downloading tendermint v0.31.5
(node:14135) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Request failed with status code 404

(You might get an answer here, but because this forum is focused on npm, you might want to ask your question somewhere that targets experts with your package. I have moved your topic to #community:javascript.)

Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

Worked out a work around solution using go to build the tendermint binary and then moved this to my apps node_modules/tendermint/bin folder; App runs as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.