Error while running npm install on CentOS7

Hello there,

I am running into errors while running npm install on CentOS7:

default: npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.2.7 (node_modules/chokidar/node_modules/fsevents):
default: npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.9: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“linux”,“arch”:“x64”})
default: npm ERR! Linux 3.10.0-957.12.2.el7.x86_64
default: npm ERR! argv “/usr/bin/node” “/bin/npm” “install”
default: npm ERR! node v6.17.1
default: npm ERR! npm v3.10.10
default: npm ERR! path /vagrant/dashboard/static/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/acorn/bin/acorn
default: npm ERR! code ENOENT
default: npm ERR! errno -2
default: npm ERR! syscall chmod
default:
default: npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, chmod ‘/vagrant/dashboard/static/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/acorn/bin/acorn’
default: npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, chmod ‘/vagrant/dashboard/static/node_modules/browserify/node_modules/acorn/bin/acorn’
default: npm ERR! enoent This is most likely not a problem with npm itself
default: npm ERR! enoent and is related to npm not being able to find a file.
default: npm ERR! enoent
default:
default: npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
default: npm ERR! /vagrant/dashboard/static/npm-debug.log

I tried various installs to fix this without success. Any thoughts would really be helpful. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Roland

Are you able to attach the logfile?

Hi John,

Yes sure. Here it is. npm-debug.log (664.9 KB)
I hope it helps. My suspicion is that I am using a newer version of Node.js that breaks the dependency tree that the package.json was developed for.

Thank you for your help.

Roland

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.