The npm community forum has been discontinued.
To discuss usage of npm, visit the GitHub Support Community.
Cordova Plugin for iCalendar Subscription
I created an app that will create an icalendar file in ics format using php on my server. I need an option for users of the app to sync or subscribe to this calendar with the built-in calendar app on their phone. I know they can just do it with a few steps on an ios phone but I would like it automated. I know this is done in native apps. I just clicked a button on TeamConnect app to get my kids soccer team schedule on my phone.
I would not thin its in a calendar plugin, more of a settings/password & accounts plugin. The manual actions taken on a ios device would be the following:
- Open the “Settings” app on the device.
- Scroll to “Accounts & Passwords”.
- Under “Accounts”, tap “Add Account”.
- Choose “Other” from the options and select “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
- Paste or enter the calendar URL being subscribed to and then click “Next”.
- Once verified, the device will ask for further information (like “Username” and “Password”), leave these blank.
- Toggle the “Turn off SSL” option, you can toggle it on.
- Hit “Next” again and then “Save”.
- Now in the “Calendar” app the subscribed calendar should appear
Does anyone know of a plugin that can handle this for phoneGap builds?
Thanks in advance.