angular2 moment error

I’m using angular 7.1.0. I installed angular2 moment and getting the error below when I do npm start.

Schema validation failed with the following errors:
Data path “.builders[‘app-shell’]” should have required property ‘class’.
Error: Schema validation failed with the following errors:
Data path “.builders[‘app-shell’]” should have required property ‘class’.
at MergeMapSubscriber._registry.compile.pipe.operators_1.concatMap.validatorResult [as project] (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules@angular-devkit\core\src\workspace\workspace.js:215:42)
at MergeMapSubscriber._tryNext (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\operators\mergeMap.js:69:27)
at MergeMapSubscriber._next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\operators\mergeMap.js:59:18)
at MergeMapSubscriber.Subscriber.next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\Subscriber.js:67:18)
at MergeMapSubscriber.notifyNext (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\operators\mergeMap.js:92:26)
at InnerSubscriber._next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\InnerSubscriber.js:28:21)
at InnerSubscriber.Subscriber.next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\Subscriber.js:67:18)
at MapSubscriber._next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\operators\map.js:55:26)
at MapSubscriber.Subscriber.next (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\Subscriber.js:67:18)
at SwitchMapSubscriber.notifyNext (C:\Working\menubar\node_modules\rxjs\internal\operators\switchMap.js:86:26)

Package.json has this - “angular2-moment”: “^1.9.0”.
Package-lock.json has this:
“angular2-moment”: {
“version”: “1.9.0”,
“resolved”: “https://registry.npmjs.org/angular2-moment/-/angular2-moment-1.9.0.tgz”,
“integrity”: “sha512-ybPjYizpKVWAI2Z4AqxAS6s3FMkF3+zRpfvxX1wIdSJUFjl83XxQ5f2yn7retX68NSYZZ/JTK9KGnvOzZfrIZw==”,
“requires”: {
“moment”: “^2.19.3”
}
},

You posted in the wrong forum - your issue is not related to npm at all. This forum is for issues with the npm program itself, not with the software run when you use it to start a script. Consider looking in the AngularJS and/or possibly rxjs forums.

One observation here related to this forum: does the user or a moderator have a way of closing and removing this and other issues that pollute this forum and make it difficult to read for users looking for help with npm? From reading this forum, my impression is that off-topic issues like this one will hang around for 7 days open, then archived forever, and they impose a cognitive load on anyone browsing or searching in this forum (be it in the list of posts, be it when the software shows related posts, etc.). For traditional github issues, there’s at least a way to filter by open/closed and browse, but it’s not clear how this works in this forum. (I see a “where topics are closed” options in the expanded search but how do you close topics? Check the “has been answered box?”)

Hi @rds80! You might get an answer here, but because this forum is focused on npm, you might want to ask your question somewhere that targets experts with your package. I have moved your topic to #community:javascript.

npm start by default will run the command node server.js (see https://docs.npmjs.com/misc/scripts). You can run that command directly to confirm that npm is not involved in your error.

@godmar your questions would be better in a topic in #meta.

@shadowspawn - Thanks for moving my topic to the right community. It wasn’t an error with npm as everything was working fine before installing angular 2 moment. And the error mentioned that this wasn’t an npm error.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.